Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh man

I am getting way too excited for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. It feels like we've been planning this thing forever! Saturday, February 6th is going to be a great day. So, Andrew, Leroi and I are driving home on Thursday night after I get off work. Friday is going to be a prep day for Mom and I, and Lyss and Wes will be driving home then. Saturday is the big day! Mom, Lyss and I are going to be getting our makeup done at MAC at the Irvine Spectrum. And... believe it or not... Grammy will be getting her makeup done at MAC in Mission Viejo with Aunt Mo. OMG it's gonna be great. I've never had my makeup done before.

Note to self: be sure to bring camera charger.

I am so looking forward to the party. The day after, mom decided to throw a Superbowl party (GO COLTS) so we're having the family over. I have had to guarantee Andrew Budweiser and a prime seating location for the game. Then, on Monday, Andrew, Leroi and I are driving to Mammoth where we will be enjoying freezing cold temps and good snow. Andrew and I will be driving back to AZ on Thursday where I get to return to reality. Man oh man, it is going to be awesome.

I will definitely be taking hundreds of pics and can't wait to share them. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment