Monday, April 5, 2010

Creativity...

... I'm craving it.

Did you know that there is computer software available specifically for making invitations? For weddings, parties, engagements, save-the-dates, whatever. The software includes fonts and images that you would probably only find with a graphic designer. I found it for $29.99. I want it. I'm adding it to my "Hopeful" list. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Do you know what kinds of things I could make with that? I mean, I wouldn't limit myself to just invitations. I could do seals, labels, embellishments, stamps and so on. Life would be so much happier if I could just do this stuff already.

Oh wait, I need time to do all these things. And clients. Clients that have events that need to be catered to. Hmm. What a conundrum.

Graduation is coming up in a little more than a month. Am I excited? HELL YES. I can't wait for all the fam to come out and visit for the weekend. Annnndd, I'm makin' the cupcakes. Yep, that's right. I'm making cupcakes as a dessert option for our little shinny-dig-dig on Saturday at the hotel. Can't wait. I'm gonna make them cute; don't fret.

Anyway, I'm exhausted. Went on a hike with my favorite boys this morning. Drew took us to Sunrise Peak. Doesn't look like a mean, old mountain when you look at it. Turns out, it didn't like me. I didn't make it all the way to the top. Actually, I was about 10 minutes away from the half-point when I had to turn around. Don't worry, I'm workin' on it. I'm not a quitter with this hiking thing. Yet.

I'm going to bed. I have work tomorrow morning. Don't be jealous (sarcasm at its best). Nighty.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bite put the software on my credit card. Call me for the number. Happy Graduation! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete