Thursday, April 1, 2010

Megen & Tom

I've recently offered my help to my non-related aunt, Megen Pool (Mom's BFF from work). Megen and her man, Tom, recently got engaged. When I heard the news, I offered to help Megen with the wedding planning.

Tom and Megen will be getting married on Saturday, April 3rd in Kona, Hawaii. However, their reception celebration will be Saturday, July 10th up in the Seattle, Washington area. A lot of newlyweds like to start blogs to track their planning, any information for their guests, etc. Rather than starting a blog, Megen and I decided to start her own little website. The website I created for Tom and Megen is powered by WeddingChannel.com. It's free to join, free to create. I added this to my portfolio on my "pro blog" but wanted you to check it out. I linked their registries, provided information for guests (like attire, hotels, etc) and was able to put their story and proposal story on there. I hope you like it!

I'm so happy for Megen and Tom and wish them the best this weekend as they say "I do." I can't wait to see Megen and meet Tom in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment