Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some things.

This is yet another thing I want. Right now. It would let me do everything I want to do. Website design, run numbers, type up itineraries, invoices, to-do's, etc. It's $79.00. I want want want now now now. Has anyone worked with iWork before? Know anything about it? I tried it at at Best Buy the other day and just like everything Mac-related, I love it. 


Also, does anyone know anything about creating a website? Like... have you heard of a good web hosting company? A less expensive host? Because I would like to get my website up and running, but I don't want to go through a web host that sucks, doesn't have a lot of uptime, poor customer service and is expensive. I was thinking about GoDaddy or Yahoo or something, but I don't know. Any advice? Email me, por favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment