Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Apartment

So, like I stated in the previous post, Andrew and Leroi are currently driving to Denver as I type. We got an apartment in Lakewood, CO which is a bit SW of Denver... basically a Denver suburb. We have an awesome location, close to all the highways so the commute will never be terrible wherever we work. There is a big balcony for Leroi, top floor unit, washer and dryer in unit, built-in desk, open floorplan, open kitchen, all appliances included, awesome walk-in closet (finally), 9' ceilings, and the complex is super nice. We are so excited. This is obviously a huge step for us, but there are absolutely no doubts or worries for either of us. I am so lucky to have my boys out there with me and it's fantastic that Drew and I are on the same page. We're starting from scratch, so we don't have any furniture, but if you know me, you know I'm TOTALLY ecstatic about furnishing the apartment... through Craigslist and consignment/resale shops obviously. I feel like I have been waiting for this my whole life! Here are some introductory pictures. We don't know if the following pictures are of our actual apartment layout or if it's reversed. Either way, this is what it looks like!


"Crestone" floorplan.

Exterior buildings.
We have the third floor... 74 sq ft balcony.

The clubhouse interior.

The business center... free printing, internet, etc.

The pool and clubhouse exterior.

Entry, coat closet to your left, living room to your left, obviously kitchen on the right.
View of the kitchen from living room.

Peek-a-boo washer and dryer.

Bathroom.

Built in desk, bathroom on left, master bedroom on right.
Isn't it cute?! I will obviously be taking pictures when I get there and start getting the place feelin' like home!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful the place is very pretty. This is happening so fast. This obviously was meant to be! Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete