Saturday, July 3, 2010

Genetics, stress, or just plain wrong.

Is this just genetics? Is this stress? This is just plain, flat out wrong! It's awful. That's what it is. I'm too young for this! And why all of a sudden are they appearing? I find more every morning. EVERY morning.

Gray hair, people. I'm talking gray - freaking - hair. Seriously? I counted 14 on my head this morning and it seems like every morning, there are 3 more. I'm not kidding. This salt and pepper look is NOT for me. And they're random. I have them right on top of my head or at the back/top of my head or the very front. And I have lke 4 right near my scar/dent in my forehead. What is this?

WHAT IS THIS? Just thinking about it stresses me out... just wait... I'll wake up tomorrow with 8 more (knock on wood - oh please knock on wood).

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I feel like little wrinkles are beginning to form. Getting older is just plain WRONG! I guess we'll have to make it worth it while it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well connected to Major Expressway such as Pan-Island
    Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE)
    to get you to places in no time. the interlace condo - http://theinterlacecondo.sg -

    ReplyDelete