Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm sorry Mom!!!

It's been months since I've updated my blog and it has felt like a massive chip on my shoulder. For some reason, I just wasn't feelin' the inspiration. The drive. The passion for bloggin'.

I figured it would make me feel better if I posted something real quick to let my blog manager (Mom) know that I haven't completely forgotten that I have a blog that needs tending to.

I can't even bullet point all the things I have to catch up on... it will be too overwhelming and depressing and then I won't wanna do it. Boo.

Anyway, I'll check in again soon to start updating and stuff.

Until then, TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

PS) If I missed any "S's" in my typing/words, I apologize. Leroi likes to step on my laptop while I type. Sometimes he has things to say so he likes to communicate through the keyboard. Anyway, he stepped on the keyboard and messed up my "S" key, so sometimes it types, sometimes it doesn't. And most of the time, I don't care to correct it. Ok, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment