Thursday, January 27, 2011

RIP iBook G4

Sooooo... I wanted to start updating my blog and catching up and post pics from things that have happened since my trip to NYC... but something terribly unfortunate happened and now I have to try to pull pics off of my Facebook, which takes FOREVER.

My laptop broke. In half. Split the screen from the keyboard/body. I tried on the power chord which then knocked my laptop right off the counter which then made it smash to smitherines on the floor. I have to take it in to see if they can extract all my data from my hard drive. What's even better is that I have NO money to spend on a brand new Mac. However, people are selling the same old iBook model for $200 on Craigs or Ebay. I got the laptop in 2004 when I graduated from high school.

I cried about my computer as if it were my child... which is kinda was, aside from Leroi, cuz it held... like... oh, you know, everything my life has entailed. School work/projects, stationery designs, letters, ALL my pictures, ALL my music, EVERYTHING.

I will miss you old friend. You've been good to me and I will always love you.

PS. Back your stuff up people... get yourself one of them nice external hard drives and back. that. ish. up. Right now! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment