Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Newbie

I just completed my second day at the new job... I gotta' say that I am super stoked about this place. The people are great. Super friendly and helpful and welcoming and warm. The property itself is fantastic. I'm pretty much obsessed with it. Lots of meeting and event space. Great upgrades. I want a Heavenly Bed. I'm obsessed with that too. My job responsibilities are pretty basic and exactly what I was expecting. Hopefully I can move up quickly while proving. The property is very well known for little turn around and promoting from within.

All is good. I leave for Denver tomorrow night, in which case, I am super excited. And then it's off to Vegas with the boys. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

That's just about it for now. Not that you care or anything, but I won't be updating until we get all moved and settled and after we've had some time to relax and take a breather. Plus, my Nana's house doesn't have internet, soooo either I'm going to have to feed off of my neighbors, or I'm going to have to go to Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, or McDonald's or something. Funnnn.

Well wishes to you for the rest of the week!
Love & Hugs,
Lo

1 comment: