Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yeahhhh I'm not good at this

I've been busy. I can't remember to blog everyday. I shouldn't have said I was going to do it everyday. Sorry, folks. Friday night was dinner at Grammy's to hang out with the entire fam, Saturday I was at Nana's with Dad planning out my move and stuff. Saturday night was Aunt Monica's for pizza night with the family. And today, Lyss and I went shopping (unsuccessful trip) after having lunch at Paul's Pantry with Dad. So that's that.

I start my new job tomorrow. Pretty excited. I will work tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday and then on Wednesday night, I will be flying out to Denver for a short night and then Drew, Leroi and I leave on Thursday morning to start the drive from Denver to Vegas. Then from Vegas, we will drive to OC. It's going to be a crazy weekend and quite frankly, I'm exhausted. I've been on "vacation" for two weeks and with all of the decisions Drew and I had to make and still have left to make... I just feel restless. I haven't been sleeping well and I HATE feeling like my life is up in the air. I just need my man and my dog and things will feel much better. And then all the other stuff can come.

I can't believe I've survived almost three weeks without my boys!! At least it's ALMOST over and I can be reunited with them in just a few days!

Anyway, I'm going to bed early so that I can hopefully get a good night's sleep in before my work day tomorrow.

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment