Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ooopsies.

My bad. Here I am saying I am going to post something new everyday... and I kinda skipped yesterday. Awesome. At least I remembered today, right? Gimme some credit.

Nothing too exciting to add. Tomorrow night, the whole fambam, minus my cousin Anastasia, will be heading over to Grammy's house for a big family dinner. Ari is bringing her new boyfriend! We all can't wait to meet him! Not to mention, I'm super stoked to be eating Grammy's food. I sure did miss it while in Denver.

Only 6 more days until I get to see my loves, Andrew and Leroi. I can't believe I haven't seen them in what feels like forever. Andrew and I always get frustrated with each other when we're apart for so long. We argue or tease about the stupidest things, but what it comes down to is this: we just miss each other and miss being able to sit in the privacy of our little home together to talk face to face and give each other our undivided attention. Whenever we're away from each other for this long, we always get super annoyed about it and just get frustrated. It's pretty funny actually. Now that we have our move and everything planned out, I just can't wait to get through the weekend and the 3 weekdays I have before flying back to Denver on Wednesday night. Yyaaaayyy!!!

Anyway, that's about it for now. I think I just realized that if I'm going to be blogging everyday, I need to have good stuff to blog about for your entertainment purposes. Hmmm... how about this?


I want to make this. How fabulous does that look? They look like real roses, don't they? Nope, they're not. They're made of butter cream frosting. And I'm obsessed. Who wants to spend a ton of money on a wedding cake when you can make it yourself and have it look this wonderful? IN LOVE.


Aaaaand I love this vintage soda pop bar. Gotta have it. 

Anyway, that's about it for now. I am beginning to realize how obsessed with "vintage" I am. Seriously, I'm super obsessed. Once I have enough money saved up, I want to buy myself a super nice camera. And then after I do that, I want to start collecting old cameras. Like oooold cameras. How cool would it be? Or like... collecting old telephones? Fabulous.

Love & Hugs,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment