Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oops, I did it again!!

I have NO idea why I have absolutely ZERO drive to update my blog like I used to. I'm sure my mom has given up on me at this point. Considering that I haven't blogged (on this one) since the Indy 500 in 2011 and it is now 2012.... yikes. My bad, Mom. Forgive me.

Well, speaking of 2012... I hope everyone brought in the New Year safely and wonderfully. Have you made any resolutions yet? I have a few in mind that are outside of the norm. I'll share some of them with you.

My Typical:
- Start next year HEALTHY (I ALWAYS get sick over xmas/new year... every year)
- Lose weight
- Buy myself new clothes instead of take-out, thus preventing me from buying new clothes since it prevents me from losing weight
- Take pride in my appearance more around Andrew; just because we live together and are getting married doesn't mean he gets to see me in my pj's most of the time.

My New Resolutions and why:
- Remember to send birthday cards and "just because" cards to my family and friends. I always LOVE receiving handwritten notes from friends and family. It makes me feel special. Plus, this may sound weird, but writing (not typing) helps me remember simpler times when computers and cell phones didn't rule the world or your social life or your schedule.
- Stay true to my commitments. Once plans are made, keep them and try not to reschedule. 
- Learn not to sweat the small stuff. While people constantly tell me I'm laid back and go with the flow, I feel the complete opposite. I have tried not to be so vocal with my opinions and have just let things blow over for the most part, but I found myself holding it inside more so than not. And unfortunately, I hate to admit, I hold grudges. I have just got to let go.

There are a lot of great things in store for Andrew and I this year and we can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I can't believe 2011 was my last "single" year. And I just had my last "single" xmas and last "single" new year! UNREAL!

Hugs to everyone!
XO,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment