Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh... Hi!

I'm surprised I even remembered my Blogger login. It's been about 8 months since I last blogged and SO much has happened since last January... like I got married, got a new job (thank G), I'm gonna be an auntie soon (like in a few weeks), we're moving, T&K moved to Scottsdale, family stuff... it is amazing to me how much can really happen in this amount of time.

Now that I have a new last name, I'm thinking I should create a whole new blog dedicated to my life as a multi-tasking role player. Being a newlywed, I'm discovering the fine balance between taking care of yourself while being a great wife, a great sister, a great daughter, a great friend and a great employee. It is amazing to me to finally realize just how majestic and divine women really are. Seriously... women are incredible for what we're expected to juggle and balance all while maintaining good skin and no fat. And luckily I don't have children. Could you imagine having to figure this all out with kids in the mix?   SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, no one reads this blog anymore (and Mom was the only one who really did). I'm thinking that if I'm going to start a blog about my new life and everything in it, maybe I should keep it private... this way, I can vent and complain and count my blessings without really giving too much dirt to anyone to judge me. Because, you know, that happens.

TBD... just had to get thoughts down on something.

Should anyone read this, I hope the universe is treating you well in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY AN UPDATE....YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete