Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kissmas.

I want some mistletoe for Christmas. I don't know why. My boytoy is gonna be in Indiana for Christmas, so it's not like I can kiss him under the mistletoe anyway. And lets be honest, it's not like I never kiss him.

Hmm... maybe I just want to decorate so it feels like Christmas. Last night, handsome man and I entertained one of his Indiana friends, Emily. She's adorable, super sweet. We had her over for dinner and she brought over apple crisp for dessert. Oh lord. Sinful. Anyway, I ran to the grocery store right after work last night to get some salad toppings and such... since handsome man attempted and failed miserably. I walked in and thought... I want to get some of those scented pine cones. But they didn't have any. Lame. So then I walked over to the poinsettias and I got a sad-looking one. It's tiny... but it has enough red coloring in it to make it feel a little like Christmas. I was excited. But now that I look at it... it's kinda too pathetic to appreciate. I should've gotten the bigger one. Lesson learned.

That's my story, I guess. I think I'm overly excited about Christmas this year because I'm going home. And I haven't been home in God knows how long. I can't wait. Wooo. And Leroi is real excited, too. He told me last night. He even helped me wrap Christmas presents the other day. What a pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment