Sunday, December 13, 2009

Uno mas.

One more week until I return to SoCal. Woo! I can't wait. Christmas with my family is gonna be AWESOME.

Anyway, I'm at work right now. Again, procrastinating on homework. Actually, they're final papers and assignments. Ugh. It just seems like this semester is NEVER-ENDING. For God's sake, I need a break. Hence the wonderful timing of Christmas and being able to go home! Chyessss!

Oh... and... I finished wrapping the Christmas presents. All of them. I can't wait to bring them home and have my family open them!!! Leroi even got a little present for Cheddar Pants... you know... to break the ice. Call it even. Truce. Uncle. Ya know?

Anyway, I'm gonna head back to sitting at the desk to stare blankly at the screen. Should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment