Sunday, June 20, 2010

El Trabajo

So, since most of you know that I relocated to Colorado, it would be safe to assume that I found a job out there.

I left this place...
Hotel Theodore (previously known as Mondrian)



And now I work at this place...
Sheraton Denver Tech Center


I went from working the Front Office at Hotel Theodore to working the Front Office at Sheraton Denver Tech Center. So far, so good. No complaints. I was really excited to start work and I am still so excited that I actually live in Colorado. I think this job will provide more opportunities for me to get into the field I want to focus on. My coworkers are awesome, the management team is great, and it's a corporate hotel so that means it's busiest on the weekdays and slow on the weekends... perfect.

I miss my Theodore friends, but this new chapter is sooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment