Sunday, June 20, 2010

The move to Colorado

So, Mom came out to Arizona to visit me and help me pack... that eventually turned into Mom driving with me all the way to Denver. Best road trip ever. My last day at Hotel Theodore was Saturday at 4pm. At 4pm, we left for Santa Fe, New Mexico from Scottsdale. We stayed the night at the Hyatt Santa Fe (meaning we slept 4.5 hours), then got back on the road to arrive in Denver by noon. Fabulous. We made it in the tightly packed car. Mom kept saying we don't even need to wear our seat belts because we were packed in so tightly... true story, the car was PACKED. I can't believe we made it somewhat comfortably all the way to Denver - by the way - it's a 12 hour drive. No big deal.

This picture doesn't do any justice to the amount of shitake I had in my car.

Awesome road trip. We were blazin' saddles, takin' cowboys! Thanks for coming with me Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment