Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dad and Lyss Came to Visit!

Lyss came out a few days before Dad did, which was nice because I got to spend some quality time with my sissy!! My Yissa!! We went to On the Border to celebrate, drink, and eat dinner. Andrew bought Yissa a tequila shot and then we all shared a pitcher of delicious margaritas! Not to mention, I manhandled the tortillas like it was my job. I LOVE their tortillas!

It was soooooo awesome having Dad and Lyss out there... even though I wish Mom could've come out, it was nice to have the two dweebs to myself... and I mean that in a very loving way. :)

Things we did:

New Belgium Brewery
Red Rocks Amphitheater
Dinosaur Ridge
Stanley Hotel Ghost Tour
Rocky Mountain National Park
Downtown

Here are some awesome pics!

Goofballs @ New Belgium







I just think this picture is funny

Bottling the beeeerrrrr

Dad going down the New Belgium slide hahahah

Stanley Hotel

An extra shadow hand... do you see it?

Dad and Lyss in front of Stanley

Dad and I in front of Stanley

ELK! I was this close to the guy... didn't zoom in on my camera

Andrew and Leroi... Leroi wants to make new friends!

Oh hey

And then he stood up and we realized how HUGE he was

Dad and Yissa being scaredy cats!

My executive self with the Elk

Are you not entertained?!?!

Mommy's Yittle Mushykiss!

Dad and Lyss @ RMNP

Our little family... on our Christmas card

Who's that bump on the log??



Love these two

Das my buddy!



Seriously, look at how perrrttyyy he is!

Another bump added to the log

Oh jesus.

Nice nice

Dad and I with the yellow tree

God's Creations

Sunlight

This was on my desktop since the day I took this pic

At the top of Red Rocks Amp

Daddy and his girlies

DINOSAURS were here.

Dad and the water ripple fossils


I miss you guys!! Mom, you're coming next, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment