Saturday, January 29, 2011

Halloween!

You would think that Andrew and I would be adamant about celebrating Halloween, since it marks the anniversary of when we first met. But nope, no need. We did attempt to carve pumpkins this year, but failed. Miserably. I'm not a good carver.

Anyway, I got home and Andrew had this waiting for me...



What a cute guy, huh?

At work, Halloween is really the only holiday we "celebrate" because it has nothing to do with religion.Every year, they have a pumpkin carving contest between departments. Since I don't carve, I wanted to still be able to contribute to the contest... so I suggest Pirates of the Caribbean theme and I can make the treasure chest. My friend Jessica took the liberty in carving our pumpkin since she LOVES it. Here is our end result... pretty dang amazing!

Our pumpkin with our treasure chest with candy inside

Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones

Pretty insane, huh? The stupid thing is that no one even voted this year... so technically, it wasn't a contest. Whatever, I know we would've won!

No comments:

Post a Comment