Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new title

So, in the middle of all this blogging, I realized that I haven't told you about my new position. 

I was obviously working the front desk for 6 months when we first moved here and then I applied for a new position at my hotel... the Business Travel Sales Manager...

A few interviews/weeks later, I was offered the position and I gladly accepted. I've got my own little office in the sales office and I have business cards and everything!

I've been working as the BTSM for almost 3 months now and so far, it's awesome. I'm responsible for maintaining and gaining local prospect accounts who would be interested in setting up an annual corporate rate agreement. 

This was the "foot in the door" I had been looking for! I'm very thankful to have been given this opportunity and look forward to everything I've been learning or have learned so far. It's a great step in a great direction for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment